Sat, Apr. 27, 2013 9:00am
Join the Kelberman Center for the 2014 Walk for Autism! The Walk for Autism is the initiative of a group of parents who hope to heighten autism awareness in their communities and raise needed funds that will remain in our area. Please join us as we take steps toward better awareness and more services for those with autism spectrum disorder.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
- Oneida - Oneida High School
Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Boonville Walk - V.F.W.
- Cooperstown Run & Walk - Glimmerglass State Park
- Mohawk Valley Walk - SUNYIT, Campus Center
Sunday, May 18, 2014
- Syracuse - Long Branch Park in Liverpool
Please follow these steps to help make the Walk for Autism a success!
• Start securing pledges from family, friends and co-workers.
• For online pledges or to create a team fundraising page, please visit www.firstgiving.com/kelbermancenter.
• Check back here for pre-registration dates and times or register the morning of the event.
• Additional pledges can be mailed to the following address: The Kelberman Center, Community Development Dept., 1020 Mary Street, Utica, NY 13501
For more information please call the Kelberman Center at (315) 797-6241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceeds from the 2013 Walk have allowed the Kelberman Center to create 3 summer camps and many home based programs, enhance recreation programs, strengthen preschool programs and provide hundreds of hours of training to the community.
Your continued generosity for the 2014 Walks will support/focus on the development of new programs and services in the following areas:
- Higher Education and College Supports
- Vocation and Career Development
- Behavior Management
- Adolescents, Teens and Adults
- Home Based ABA
2013 TOP TEAMS
Thank you to our top fundraising teams from last year! We appreciate our teams and their dedication. If you raise and turn in more than $500, Team Leaders will be invited to the Walk celebration dinner and have a chance to win one of the prizes awarded to this elite group.
Team Ashton, Team Connor, Team NYCM, Team Patrick and Team Travis
WAY TO GO!!
Your efforts help support the many programs and services provided by the Kelberman Center! There are many resources to help aid your fundraising efforts, from basic fundraising ideas to how to use social media. Interested in starting a team at work, with friends or family? Here are some resources to help!