Sat, Apr. 27, 2013 9:00am
Join the Kelberman Center for the 2013 Walk for Autism! The Walk for Autism is the initiative of a group of parents who hope to heighten autism awareness in their communities and raise needed funds that will remain in our area. Please join us as we take steps toward better awareness and more services for those with autism spectrum disorder.
Saturday, April 20, 2013
- Cooperstown - Glimmerglass State Park
- Oneida - Oneida High School
- Rome - RFA
- Utica - The Kelberman Center (Pre-registration is on April 19th 5:30-6:00pm at 1601 Armory Drive, Building A)
(April 20th day of event Registration at 9:00, Start Time at 10:00)
Saturday, April 27, 2013
- Boonville - V.F.W. (Pre-registration is on April 26th from 3:00-6:00pm at the VFW)
- New Hartford - Rec Center
(April 27th day of event Registration at 10:00, Start Time at 11:00)
Start raising funds now by creating a FirstGiving fundraising page! Click here to get started.
For more information please call the Kelberman Center at (315) 797-6241 or email email@example.com